From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:56:41 -0500

Greetings fellow list members!

My family and I are planning a trip to Disney in Florida the end of next
month and I thought I'd ask everyone's advice.

This is sort of OT...but not really.

I would like to know (Celiac/GF wise) where the best places to stay were
(or just where a good place to stay is-on site or off).

I would also like to know if there is a contact number (a general type
one) that I can contact to find out where, in the parks, I might find GF
food.

I have heard that you can get a refrigerator in your room for free, if
you have a medical condition like Celiac. I would like to know if
anybody found that to be true, and if so, which hotel did you stay at
and what type of proof did you have to provide.?

any other general Disney information would also be greatly appreciated.
also, if anyone can recommend a  health food store in the Orlando area
that is not too difficult to find, that would be GREAT!.

Thanks again!

Andrea