From:
donald holder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:24:54 -0500

We have our second meeting scheduled for Saturday August 18th at 2 p.m.
at the Academy Building in Mooresville.  This is on an elementary school
campus and the playground will be available for the kids.

So many exciting things are happening!!!!  Remember the letter Samantha
read???  Well she has had several replies and one is Chairman of the
Town Council.  He is very interested and I am hopeful that he among
other people from the community in positions that may be able to help
make Celiac Disease easier to live with will be in attendance.  What we
will be doing is a "brainstorming" to help inform these people how they
in there positions can help.  We will socialize and have snacks from 2
to 3 and then begin our meeting.   If you need directions please email
me directly.  Please RSVP

See Ya There!!!

Cindy