From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:08:28 EST

The Milwaukee Celiac-Sprue Crew will meet next Saturday--

February 17, 2001
1:30 p.m.

Redeemer Evangelical Free Church
Fellowship Hall (use rear entrance)
7735 W. Howard Ave.
Milwaukee, WI

Meeting Topica |Happy New Year.  Did you make a resolution to improve
your gluten-free diet?  We certainly hope so!  That will be one of the
topics we'll be covering at our meeting. Because talking is always
easier than actually doing it, we'll also discuss coping strategies that
experienced celiacs use to avoid being tempted in the first place.
Celiac "pros"-Bring your best ideas!

    Did you see the interviews on Channels 6 and 12 with the Nelsons? Or the
public service announcement featuring Rich Gannon? Lots of new celiacs in the
area saw them and have been referred to MCSC after contacting Friends.
(www.friendsofceliac.com)  Those with cable access may have seen Rich Gannon
interviewed on HBO or CNN. In case you missed them, we will have tapes of
these broadcasts to view at the meeting.  Hope you can join us!  As always,
treats--either homemade (include the recipe) or store bought, are welcome for
the refreshment table.

Questions or need a map???  Contact Bev 414-354-2354 or  [log in to unmask]