From:
Patrick Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:45:56 -0700

Hi All:

Here's the summaries from my e-mail concerning my 19 month old son's
burping. Thanks to all who responded

Several people thought he might be getting hidden gluten some where.
Several thought he might have reflux.

Two people said he might be swallowing too much air, if so, is there
anything to do about that?

One person suggested pear juice and baby gas drops to help move
everything along (I'm going to give that a try) A couple people said he
might have food allergies.

One person suggested keeping him dairy-free.(I'm going to give that a
try also)

So far we've switched him from  soy to Pacific rice milk, it hasn't
helped the burping but his stools are more brown and formed again.

Beth