From:
Deena Schmid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 08:27:11 -0500

For those who are interested, I picked up a bag of Guiltless Gourmet Blue
Corn Chips then emailed the company to double check them.  I was pleasently
surprised that they had pre-made subject listing Celiac Sprue.  Here is
their response.

Best Regards,

Deena-Cincinnati

Thank you for your recent inquiry.  Our goal at Guiltless
Gourmet is to produce top quality products that receive
wide consumer acceptance.  We appreciate your interest
and respect your careful attention to our ingredients.

All unseasoned Guiltless Gourmet Baked Tortilla Chips are
free from wheat, rye, barley, and oats.  The Tortilla
Chips are made from Corn, High Oleic Canola Oil, Lime
(mineral) and Salt (except in our Unsalted variety).

Nothing else is added during the manufacturing process.

Appropriate choices from our line would include: Original
Yellow Corn, Unsalted Yellow Corn (no salt or oil added
to this product), Sweet White Corn, Organic Blue Corn and
our newest entry: Organic Red Corn Baked Tortilla Chips.

Each of these products are 100% Gluten Free.

Our Guiltless Gourmet dips and salsas do contain
distilled vinegar, therefore we do not recommend these
items for consumers diagnosed with Celiac Sprue.

Our web site contains ingredients for all Guiltless
Gourmet products.  If you have additional questions or
comments about our products, please call our new toll-free
consumer line: (800)-723-9541.

Again, thank you and HEALTHY snacking!

Best regards,

Customer Services