From:
"Christine R. Childs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 1995 00:42:02 -0600

 OOPS!!
I have a couple of changes/additions to make to the first message I sent to
this list in response to the original msg with this subject:

1. The name of that rash my son has is dermatitis herpetiformis (if
anyone has done research on how this is connected to Celiac I would love
to read it)

2. He had the stool fats test done when he was nearly three and it was
positive, this contributed to the diagnosis of Celiac.

3. After discussing it with my husband - We think his diarrhea improved
in 1 to 2 weeks - not 6 weeks as I posted.

Sorry! (I admit it - that was the first post I've ever done on the net :) )

Christine Childs
Microbiology/Medical Technology
The University of Montana