From:
Sharon Braun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 09:04:32 PDT

I purchased a Zo (Zojirushi) Model: BBCC-S15 (top of the line) bread machine
and followed the basic white bread receipe that was published by Celiac Bread
Recipes with disappointing results.  I don't understand the directions using
the bread machine cycle that was published along with the recipe.  I followed
the directions of putting the dry ingredients in first and then liquid (the Zo
has the liquid in first and then the dry ingredients).  It did not mix well,
there was flour not mixed in and the top was caved in.  It was an ugly site but
tasted okay toasted.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Sharon Braun:[log in to unmask]