From:
Joan and Steve Law <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:28:29 -0400

I previously wrote:

Thanks for all the responses.  Just an update, 2 of our 4 children have
now had a positive IgG (our 3 year olds' was 78 and our 11 year olds'
was

45) both of their IgA's are Negative (3 for both of them) The EMA, tTG,
and Reticulin IgG anitbodies were Negative.  We are taking our 3 year
old to see a Pedi GI at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital in August.  I
will follow-up with everyone after the appt.

Had our appt. this week and the next step is for our 3 year old to have
the biopsy done in two weeks.  In the mean time our third son(9) has had
the same tests and he has a positive IgG, and negative everything else.
In addition our 9 and 11 year old have very low carotene levels, so it
is believed they are not absorbing carotene and maybe other vitamins.
Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks for any responses.  I will be
signing off the list tomorrow to go on vacation but any responses
between now and then would be greatly appreciated.