From:
Judith Daley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:48:01 -0400

Hi All,

I called Humpty Dumpty Foods today to find out if their potato chips are
gluten free. (# 1-800-361-6440)  I was told that the regular, salt &
vinegar, ketchup, dill, sour cream, cheese sticks and onion rings are
all gluten free.  The BBQ flavour however is not gluten free!  They said
that they wash the production lines very well between batches and that
the chance of contamination was less than .05%.  Does anybody eat these
chips regularly without any problems?  I want to check that people don't
have problems with these chips like with the Frito-Lay chips.  Thanks!

Judith :o)
Ottawa, Ontario - Canada