From:
"M.E. Craddock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:16:46 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/2001 4:10:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I am doing a low carb diet - mostly protein and fat - all raw. Every 3 or 4
> days
> >I have a little fruit or some greens. I am spending a lot of time in
> ketosis. It
> >actually feels pretty good.
>
> Have you ever been concerned about blood pH?
> This seems to be important to me, not sure of cause.
>
> William

for a time i was eating mostly a variety of meat and fat, with green
vegetables mostly....for about 8+ months....it didn't work for me...i started
getting sick often...sore gums..sinus infection...many problems i never had
before when eating lots of fruits and vegetables. i was also unable to
sustain harder exercise such as heavy weight lifting or aerobic activity.
i slowly added them back in and my problems went away.

mary c.