NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Babes In Paradise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:26:36 -0800

Hi Lisa,

I'm in Northern California as well and find some Tofutti products at a
nearby health food store.  They just don't seem to be widely distributed
here.  Maybe if we put in specific requests at stores that carry some
products, they may try some others.  I've tried Rich's Whip and don't like
it.  It's very sweet and doesn't work well as a topping.  I could see it
working as a mix-in ingredient though.  We use Silk soymilk for cooking,
baking, and drinking - it works very well.  I've only found that at health
food stores as well.

Good Luck,

Debby