C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:24:40 +0800
Earth shoes, Carla??? Never heard of them, they may not have existed
in NZ or here in Aus.  I have a solution now though for saving wear
and tear on my shoes.  I buy ones with hard soles and get a cobbler to
reinforce the toes.  The reinforcements last for about six months and
it only costs 15 dollars to get them replaced, the pair of shoes I
have now have lasted me two years!!!!!!  Using the scooter for most
long and tiring distances also helps. When you say dress shoes, do
you mean shoes with high heels?

Rayna