BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Take the last sled out before the avalanche, Rosebud
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 09:10:06 -0800
Hi Steve,   This is one of my favorite lists because I can post anything I
want to on here and nobody complains!!!!!!  I am so sick of the lists that
are so narrow that I can only post about one certain subject.  I am on a
lot of genealogy lists and they may only have one message every 6 months
but let somebody post a joke or something about current events and
everybody jumps down their throat.  I could MAYBE see it if they had 500
messages a day everyday but on lists that are so inactive they appear dead
I should think they would be glad to have any activity.  Just my opinion,
Ruth

PS:  Be patient, the preservation is here, just interspersed with a little
fun.  Life is short.

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT