BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Think about it: do you really __want__ Face Recognition Software?" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:20:25 EST
Donna,

I never hoid of Finnaren & Haley, and would guess it's a local brand wherever you are.  It might or might not be any better than anything else.  I would say you're generally better off with one of the national brands--Sherwin Wms or Benj Moore, but you also might check Consumer Reports who did a big test on paint some years back (I think they liked Sears best).  On the other hand, each mfr has various lines of paint, and F&H's Best might be better than El Cheapo by SW.

Bottom line: who the hell knows?

Ralph
'