BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:45:18 +1100
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> << Hunks of BP calendar--what a concept--with this
> group the hunks are liable to be not people but
> hunks of stone, brick, wood, masonite, etc. >>

I can just see it now ... great black & white (or
maybe even sepia-toned) images of fallen gargoyles
lying forlornly on the pavement; half-carved stones
left to rot on the quarry floor; the mouldering
remnants of timber posts all that remains of a wharf;

As soon as I've sent this I'll set up a new folder on
Pighabit-L called "Hunks of Heritage" to start
collecting images.  Submit your favourite images, and
if we get enough by August, maybe we can do a calendar
for next year.  If not, surely somebody knows how to
create those groovy screensavers that change picture
every half minute or so ... they might sell even
better?  Proceeds towards funding a pignic?

Cheers from down under

david

PS  I don't have a favourite image handy, but I know
just what I'll send as soon as I can get it scanned
off the slide.

http://invites.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Invites
- Organise your Mardi Gras party online!