BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:56:48 EST
In a message dated 01/08/2001 2:13:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I'm curious if the policy has changed.
>
>  Falling, jumping or dropping off of the local bridges into the gorges, as
at
>  least two close acquaintances did... as well as a history of stressed out
>  students doing same, particularly near end of winter... Is death
considered
>  natural consequence as well?

Interesting how certain topics tend to fold back in on themselves.

Aforementioned brother also retells story of Cornell college prank where
campus was horrified to see figure falling from bell tower as a crowd chanted
"Jump jump jump". Relieved to report that figure was indeed a stuffed dummy.
I don't think any wedgies were involved.

-Heidi