From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:18:26 -0700
MAy be order Ingrid's book it will give you a new light about the
elimination issues in general  www.natural-wisdom.com
our son by practicing natural infant hygiene have been out of diapers at 5
months old and was using the potty as soon he could sit and move by himself
( around one year old ).
it is never too late to start a new approach .

jean-claude