From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 20:35:27 -0400
I know one should be getting plenty of CLA if eating only grass-fed
meat, but I was thinking of getting some supplements for occasional use.
Anybody know the scoop on tonalin (CLA extracted from sunflower oil)?
The first thing I ever read about CLA cast doubts on the value of
getting it from supplements rather than natural meat, but I can't
remember the reasons and can't find the source again. I think the
studies showing all of the many benefits of CLA were done using tonalin,
so it seems like it should work.

thanks,
Hilary McClure