From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:13:50 -0700
I wrote:

> <<I did a number of searches regarding
> pleomorphism, and not once did I find anything about
> red blood cells "morphing" into bacteria and vice
> versa. Can you point me to where you got that
> from?>>

Siobhan responded:

>   Go to www.pleomorphic.com and click on DOWNLOADS.
> There is an article
> entitled "Understanding Pleomorphism, Isopathy and
> Homeopathy".  This may
> clarify things from the viewpoint of pleomorphism.

Thanks. The material in that download pretty much
reinforced what I found elsewhere. But, there was no
mention of how bacterium could "morph" into red blood
cells and back again. Which is what Dave reported in
his original post -- unless I completely
misinterpreted what he posted (been known to happen).
Pleomorphism seems to suggest variable "life stages"
rather than one organism changing into an entirely
different organism. Unless, of course, this implies
that bacterium and red blood cells are, in fact, the
same organism (genetically)?????