From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 23:30:18 -0700
Soon to come  bison with "grass fed " flavor, then" clover flower  fed"  or
"dandelion fed "flavor , ...
promising research and no surprise there is lot of money invested and
possible .
keep your buying power ready  .
genetically enginered foods .didn't work( it is going to collapse) so let's
try that one .( guaranteed success)
jean-claude
-

ANOTHER EXCELLENT REASON TO EAT FRESH PRODUCE ONLY.