From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:48:39 -0700
>  Wally writes:
>
> << Not these! These dreams were almost movie-like in
>  "quality", and had themes I absolutely did not
>  understand *at all* when I woke up.
>
>  Has anyone else had an experience like this?
>
>  >>

I have always dreamed like this.  Very vivid, colorful, movie type
dreams, sometimes which continue even if I am woken up during the night,
and fall to sleep.  Some of them come true later on during the week, for
example, I dreamed my cat died of this strange goop on his face.  A week
later my cat had an advanced form of cancer, which caused a dark goo to
ooze from his nose and he died with in 3 days.  When I started
lowcarbing, I recall I posted a dream question here, my dreams were even
more vivid, some violent, some erotic, and I remembered much more of my
dream then usual.
Trish