From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:40:35 -0700
Dori Zook wrote:

> I received this message privately...
>
> >I'm having difficulty in seeing what in this post that has to do with
> >PaleoFOOD.

> >My question is when, if EVER, the medical establishment will treat the
> > >root cause and quit sustaining lives filled with controlled problems.
> >Here's an idea - find a cure!  End the problems!  Nip it in the bud!
>
> What does that have to do with paleo FOOD?  In a word, everything.

You are right but enough is enough. This has become very off topic. We all agree
with the basic premise. Listing all the ways that they are bad is a far cry from
discussing how to eat healthfully. I assume that Don Wiss is the one that sent
you this. Don set this list up initially. He has been reminding me that list
volume drives subscribers away. We need to stick more to the topics of the list.

Please do not continue this thread.

David Karas
listowner paleofood