From:
"Justin C. Lloyd" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:44:22 -0400
Greetings, all.

I'm brand new to the world of paleofood, so please bear with me.  I've
been reading the list for a little while now, but already I've learned
quite a bit.

I'll introduce myself a bit, then get on with my question.  Briefly,
I've been on the SAD for all of my 27 years.  However, a topic that
I've always been deeply interested in is evolution.  (Richard Dawkins'
_The Selfish Gene_ is one of the best books, period.)  I got to
thinking that the way I (and most people in America) eat is not how
humans have evolved to eat.  A bit of research led me to Ray's book,
and now here I am.

Diving into a whole new way of eating, and thinking about eating, is a
bit overwhelming I'm finding out.  I went to a Fresh Fields market for
the first time today, and felt almost lost.  But I'll manage...

My question is a simple one:  I want to make pemmican, but I have no
idea where to get suet.  Could someone please help me with this?  :)

-jcl-

Justin C. Lloyd