Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:37:35 -0600
Please continue this thread,  as far as I know dogs eat most
anything.   Coyotes "eat everything"  according to most
writers.

I hesitate to post here what wild dogs and mineral deficient
domestic dogs eat.  Not pretty!

It may be a big problem for some  readers of this list:  But
most wild animals starve to death in any slightly
unfavorable year of bad weather.

Regards,  Lorenzo

Subject: Re: [P-F] foreign proteins

> At 10:40 2003-04-16 +0200, Jochen wrote:
>
> >Volkheimer (see Pubmed) fed Dogs with
> >many things dogs donīt want to eat like sawdust and raw
starch and so on.
> >30 minutes later he found them in the bloodstream.
>
> The question is what else did the dogs (usually) eat?
> If they are fed a diet with diary/grains/beans they might
suffer
> from the lectins that make the guts let in bigger
molecules in
> the way Loren Cordain has described.
>
> This is a big problem with many animal tests, that they
actually
> do not get their natural food. This makes the test partly
invalid.