From:
Nancy Carreiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:02:55 -0400
on 15/04/01 18:21, Stacie Tolen at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I've noticed that I rarely *want* to drink something, especially water, with
> meals. I drink room temperature water throughout the day and sip liquids
> (tea, broth or water) with meals, to "wash it down"/cleanse the palate.

I am very rarely thirsty too. I don't know if it's all the years of
brainwashing about 8 glasses a day, but I feel a bit worried sometimes. I
eat mostly red meat, eggs, and steamed veggies or big salads sprinkled with
nuts, and everything is dripping with olive oil. I do not eat fruit, it just
doesn't appeal to me.

The only actual liquids I drink are a morning black coffee (eh) and the odd
glass of wine, once a week (sorry, I'm french-canadian).

Wondering if i should start drinking more?

nancy.