From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:10:52 -0700
> Probably not getting enough fat in your diet! Eat
> more meat....., or more
> nuts and seeds.

I originally asked about nuts and seeds because I do
eat a fair amount - not daily, more like nut binges.
Some folks on the list have complained in the past
about nuts causing or increasing skin problems, so I
thought someone might have some ideas about that.

What puzzles me is that this problem crops up during
the summer months. Each summer it get worse - to the
point where I am continuously peeling and "clipping"
skin from the bottom of my feet. Come winter, the
problem pretty much goes away. I've tried salves like
bag balm to moisturize the skin, but that is only a
very temporary solution - the salve rubs off pretty
quickly when I go out to work in the garden.

What kind of remedies do you suppose paleos would have
used for this?