Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 00:20:27 -0600
I cook my bacon very hot to get a certain flavor;  But not
to burnt or crisp as partially burnt fat has strange
chemical compounds in it --probably they  are Paleo as
primitives sort of burn some of their food and Paleos
probably did also;  but why eat acetone?

I obtained a gallon of coconut oil after reading about it;
it may be paleo to a certain extent.

Now I cook the eggs in the coconut oil.

Regards,  Lorenzo

 P-F] Bacon

> I have my doubts about this being true. I cook my bacon
for about 30 minutes
> or so over low heat. The fat is extremely clear when I am
finished cooking.
> Plus, microwave bacon just doesn't taste the same to me
plus I cook my eggs
> in the same pan after I drain the fat.
>
> Mark
>

> In a message dated 4/5/2001 8:58:06 PM Central Daylight
Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > I also cook it over low heat to
> > minimize damaging the fat. I can understand why you
would not want to eat
> it
> > but I enjoy eating it and I digest it very well.
> >

> Mark,
> I read in a low carb cook book that microwaving bacon
produces much less