Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:00:46 -0600
 In Scientific Literature there is more than one story of an
error made by a pioneer writer that is carried through
succeeding generations of reports until it becomes
irrefutable by its ubiquitis presence.      Therefore   "> I
don't know if this is true.."  is a wise suggestion.

Lorenzo

Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 20:29
Subject: [P-F] Bacon

> In a message dated 4/5/2001 8:58:06 PM Central Daylight
Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > I also cook it over low heat to
> > minimize damaging the fat. I can understand why you
would not want to eat it
> > but I enjoy eating it and I digest it very well.
> >

> Mark,
> I read in a low carb cook book that microwaving bacon
produces much less