Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:56:57 -0600
 Russ,

I feel the best diet is whatever is healthiest.    The paleo
group feel we should eat natural food that was available
over 10,000 years ago.   2Paleolithic Eating Support List

 Read Look younger Live Longer by G. Hauser and a similar
book  by L. Pauling.

Some feel that food that has been altered in a Factory is
bad.   So Do I.    The Net has too much data now so read
away.   Then choose with care.

Regards,  Lorenzo

>Hi all,
  I'm 30 with a cholesterol count of 297.  I have a rare
genetic disabling
condition that attacks muscles and nerves, as you all well
know the heart is

snipp

.  Please be specific, thank you in advance
Russ