From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:15:12 -0500
I was curious as to where I could find info on modern day HGs.  Videos,
websites, magazines, books, etc would all be helpful.

The question I'm trying to answer is this: Are the modern day HGs, on
average, more pleased with their lives than, for example, the average
American?

Many paleo dieters view the HG lifestyle as enjoyable, maybe even more
enjoyable than our lives in the 9 to 5 world we live in.  If this is true,
then I would suspect there have been people who have left their lives to
join the HGs... or maybe just join a group of HGs for a vacation or brief
getaway.

Any info along these lines would be appreciated.  I would like to learn in
great detail what the modern day HG lifestyle is like... and the pros and
cons of it when compared to our current everyday lifestyle.

justin