Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 01:07:28 -0600
Of the many replies to my comment;  That Christianity
favored women;  NONE seem to be Paleo;

Say  20,000 years ago women had a specific role in life as
did men or all starved or were killed by others.

In the past 2000 years we have a record of some of what
happened.

Good or Bad;  we have a record.

And we have small record of what people ate and how children
fared (and sometimes women).

Some replies brought out the so-called brute in "mankind"
I prefer to see the love in mankind.

Some replies presented the good of some religions and some
attacked some or all religions.

Adios! to those brutish replies;  they give credence to the
old fable that the Neanders were brutish and to the
speculation that they also are our ancestors!

At least this list has a few live contributors.  That is why
I stay to read.

If you wish  post to my list   [log in to unmask]
But  if you sink to a lower intellectual  level your  posts
will sort of fade away,     away,   etc.

 Best Regards,  Lorenzo