From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:54:44 +0300
> Personally, I don't bother with this. I just eat small amounts of food
> (scrambled eggs, can of sardines, turkey soup (one quart), clam chowder,

what's clam chowder? don't think we have it here..

Most peoples around the
> world do not eat large quantities of food off one plate -- they usually
have
> a series of small bowls. This is how paleo native Americans ate.

What did Indians do if they went off on a hunt or a trip for a few days? i
know of pemmican.  Did they take other stuff with them?  Are you saying they
tend to snack through the day and have a big meal at night?

> It is really a question of reducing the desire for sugar, such that when
you
> eat something that is very sweet, it comes as a shock. Then you know
you've
> heightened your sensitivity.

agreed.

Andrew