Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 09:22:38 -0500
Now THIS is likely!  I can imagine the wrath. If businesses in India can be
shut down because of the politics of vegetarians, then I can just imagine a
meat eater on a vegetarian list. Vegetarians are big on animal rights.
Remember the lobster killers?  It made my blood boil at the time but I can
laugh over it today......
Oliva