From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 08:18:57 -0600
31/03/01 18:49:01 PM, lorenzo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Christianity??????????????
>
>God knows!
>
>In the Million years preceding the Christ there could have
>been more than a thousand appeals from the Christ's God the
>Father for recognition! And under the circumstances we  know
>today:  WE COULD HAVE NEVER REALIZED THEM!
>

>Or  we may look at the several religions active  in our
>world today.
>
> Then  just take one aspect;
>
>The Woman's place.
>
>In all religions except the "Christian"   The woman is
>chattel.  Or  more clearly--- a piece of property!

Lorenzo, the above is not true!
In order to dispel your innocence, read the "Nag Hammadi Library", a book
containing the other gospels of Jesus Christ. A companion book "The Coptic
Gnostic Gospels" by one of the translators, Elaine Pagels, is useful.

>The "so called"  Women's movement in USA has not clearly
>recognized that-----------They  try to keep the slave
>elements and claim the princess stuff..............;;;;;
>But enough,   this is not to start or continue and argument.
>
>It is clear to me that the only religion that has
>levated  --not recognized but elevated the Woman's status to
>that of a human being is the Christian religion.
>
>There is plenty of evidence for this
>
>I would prefer that the ladies themselves refute the
>inadequate rebuttals.
>
>Regards,  Lorenzo

This is what comes of worshipping an alien God of an alien people.
Confusion.

William