From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:20:07 -0600
I would agree with this statement quite a bit.  Once I became used to
consuming raw beef as opposed to cooked beef I was amazed at the small
amounts required to "fill me up".  Generally it can be measured in
ounces.  I thought at first that it was merely the thought of "raw" that
caused me to eat less, but I soon realized that I was able to go the
same amount of time between meals before becoming hungry again.

If I had to guess I would guess that the raw meat simply provides more
available nutrition than the cooked meat.  I have no proof for this
except personal experience and I can assure you that as a "new" person
in the 100% raw arena I was *really* hoping it was not so... but for me
it is so.  I would have much rather eaten 3 pounds cooked than 3 ounces
raw.. mentally speaking.   :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com