NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:38:25 -0600
We have a 504 plan.  It suits our needs well because I wrote most of it.

It can be as specific or detailed as you want it to be.  Your doctor
will have to provide information documenting the health issue.  This is
MANDATED by law.  Stand up for your rights.

Your district should have a person designated as the person responsible
for 504 plans.  That is also required by law.  This all falls under the
American Disabilities Act, something that most districts don't want to
mess up since law suits are usually successful.

FAAN has helpful advice on what to do & how to write plans.  Contact them!

Deborah