NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Coons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:54:04 -0800
Send command to [log in to unmask];

SIGNOFF NO-MILK

This command removes you from the NO-MILK list.

    options, retrieving files from the file server, searching the list
    archives, etc.  You will find a list of the most commonly used
    LISTSERV commands in the next section.

3. The listowner's address:

    This is the person in charge of keeping the list running.  If you
    have any technical or administrative problem that you cannot solve
    with LISTSERV commands, contact the listowner. This would include
    problems such as having your postings to the list rejected, or if
    you think some NO-MILK messages don't get through to you.