NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Lingle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:57:33 -0600
Yes, calcium caseinate is a no-no.  At least for my daughter...she is incredibly sensitive, though.  Some people can get by with some and others not.  Caseinate is a form of casein, and thus a milk protein, however. Sorry. Have you tried nutramigen? I know all of the Pediasure products and product line contain dairy.

Hope this helps.
Elizabeth Lingle