NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Zenzele Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:16:45 -0500
> > Allergies
> > lactose intolerance
> > heart desease
> > calcium depletion
> > osteoperosis
> > cancer
> > autism
> > nutritional defeciencies
> > sinus infections
> > post nasal drip
> > cholesterol
> > etc.
> >
> > All of which can be related to milk consumption.  And all good
> reasons to
> > stay away from the stuff.
> > Tracy
> >

> Excuse Me.  There is no scientific proof that all these problems are
> related
> to milk consumption.
>
> Let's cut the nonesence!

speaking from personal experience, i don't wait to hear from 'scientific
resources' to tell me whether something is bad for me or not, especially
after i worked in the medical profession.  to be honest, i don't trust
many of them. and i don't have to.

that said...

when i avoid dairy, i don't get congested, i don't have postnasal drip.
since my postnasal drip contributes to my sinus/throat infections, i can
safely say this is all related to dairy consumption.  the other stuff, i
don't know about, since i've never had any of them (and didn't post the
original statement), but these days, nothing surprises me.

by the way, lactose intolerance IS related to milk consumption, and most
of the people on this planet (for those who assume that the majority of
the world resides in the united states) can't digest milk.

zenzele
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.