C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:30:32 EST
In a message dated 2/5/01 5:17:40 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< What a drag, Bobby.  A femoral job or through the arm?  How soon can
someone
let us know how things went?  Would it be cool to call the missus?

It's femoral. They say there's a "problematic" area of circulation on the
right front side of the heart. They will attempt a ballon or stint when they
get a more definitive
look at the problematic area. It starts at 12 noon and should be done
midaftenoon. The missus will be home tomorrow night to answer phone calls
from family and friends. It they do a stint or balloon, I will stay overnight
minimally. I just hope they fix my endurance, it's shot to hell right now.

Bobby