C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:26:40 -0800
Hey Mag--  yes they now love to be IN my  bed to get warm.  Strangest thing- my black cat will sit in the sun and simply bake- I touch her and she is  so hot- but she luvs the sun.  Now the male, he just likes to be under the covers.  (hmmmm thinking this may run in all species... males under covers.....lol)

On Tue, 27 March 2001, Magenta Raine wrote:

> In a message dated 3/27/01 7:43:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > Now that I am even farther north, they have taken to MY BED!  Now, I say
> > this because- if I accidentally forget to turn my electric blanket off in
> >

> Paige, so they don't like to be warm??
>
> yeah I constantly have to move mag's sharp lil paws from my boob or my arm,
> she just doesn't realize that they hurt me when she does the pumping thing.
>
> Mag

               ~~~Paige