C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:59:46 -0600
Mag,

Again, she doesn't have a bad idea here.  I would suggest that you should
pass the letter on to a rehab center if you have one in your area, I would
think they would find an interest in helping you with somethings here.
Another idea is the Special Education department in your local school
system, they're always interested in finding dentists who see children with
special needs.  I know the director in my local school system, she might be
very interested in helping out with something like this.

Thanks,
Anthony