BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Take the last sled out before the avalanche, Rosebud
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:33:17 EST
In a message dated 11/19/2001 2:10:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Any advice on how to remove what are euphemistically referred to as "animal
 odors" from very old (1870's ?),  bare wood floors? >>

I got my nickname from this! I've (or rather my mother, 'cause she is truly
the domestic goddess) had good success getting cat urine odor out with a
bleach and water solution in my old apartment. The bleach smell will be only
slightly less unpleasant than the pet odor, but will disappear within a day
or two. And the new scented bleaches aren't bad at all It might take a couple
of applications (I think we did it twice) but there was major improvement.

-Heidi aka it only took 'ONECat' to stink up an entire apartment.