AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:43:22 -0600
Hi Norm,

I was looking for Thomas Dowlings's interview, which was webcast last March,
but I could not find it. Is the webcast still available somewhere? The
transcrips alone would do fine. Judged by the topic of this webcast
(accessible online interface at Ohio's academic libraries), he might be a
person I should contact. It seems that, potentially, he may be a good
contributor to the special-theme Library Hi Tech issue.

This reminds me: During the interview on Monday, would you give me the
opportunity to talk about the special-theme issue and the type of
contributions I am looking for.

Thanks,

Axel