Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:31:28 -0400
From: Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
> Here's a list I once made of the paleo foods one can find in a regular
> grocery store:
>
> http://www.paleofood.com/foodlist.htm

Don, thanks so much for posting the list.  My 86 y/o father has some
difficulty reading, but he made it through Ray's "Neanderthin" and Cordain's
"Paleo Diet".

Dad has been strictly paleo for about two weeks and will appreciate having
your list.  He is still having a little difficulty with breakfast now that
he no longer eats any grains or dairy.  I've explained that breakfast can be
like any other meal, but he needs some ideas.  Yesterday he had an egg and
fruit.  Due to the fact that the doctors want to operate on his prostate if
he can't get his PSA count down (what, me impotent at 86), he is not having
any nitrates, etc. and really can't afford the out-of-this-world cost of
meat from the health food store, so bacon and ham are pretty much off his
shopping list.

Amazing to make a change like this at his age!

Kath