Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:28:36 -0400
Dori said:

<<Siobahn, I love ya, but I'm going to disagree with you here.  If you know
your limit, a bite or two of "bad" food won't hurt you.  My birthday was
Saturday; during the post-worship (please, no anti-church blathering)
coffee-n-donut fest Sunday morning, I let myself have a chocolate glazed
donut.  I felt so good then, I almost needed a cigarette (and I don't even
smoke).  I felt fan-damn-tastic the rest of the day and I still feel swell
this morning.>>

Hi Dori,

  I'm talking more about a meal a week, not a few bites occasionally.  I
guess I should also define what I mean when I say clean.  Clean to me is
eatwild.com type meats (not grain-fed) and organic vegetables.

Naturally, we all have different levels of abilities to tolerate and purge
toxins.  Those who struggle more will feel the difference.  Those who reach
a point where eating is 50% or more instinctive are usually sensitive enough
to feel the difference.

I recall being unaware of ANY food causing me any discomfort.  Now, I am
really aware of how everything feels in my body.  For instance, sitting in
rush hour teraffic makes me feel ill.

I sang the other night in an open air tourist bar here in town ( has a
ceiling and walls but windows all around, no screens, and large garage-sized
doors that are always open.  The place was crowded and people were smoking.
I was there for 4.5 hours.  I came home feeling extremely ill physically and
felt emotionally out-of-control and full of rage.   I realized all I could
smell was smoke and my eyes were still burning an hour after being home.  I
talked to others who were there. No one felt what I did.  They laughed a
little and called me "overly sensitive".  I believe that my sensitivity is
as it should be.  My body was working correctly by telling me that I was in
a toxic environment.  This is what happens to me with food also.

Siobhan