Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Alison Ashwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 00:15:01 +0200
Dori Zook wrote:

> Meanwhile, in another magazine I saw mention of Mel Gibson, who eats
> avacados for breakfast and raw steak for lunch.  I'd be willing to bet he's
> into the paleo philosophy; wish there was a way to find out.

 26th August 2000

Mel Gibson Likes To Eat Raw Meat

 MEL GIBSON has a secret to being one of the world's top movie stars -
eating raw meat.

The PATRIOT actor admits he's got animal instinct - and loves to eat the
uncooked protein because it gives him plenty of vitamins and proteins.

He says, "I get free range, no hormone beef and eat that raw. I've been
doing it for months now, and I haven't been sick once."

Here is a story about how his "bizarre diet" will cause him health
problems:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/0101/21/world/world7.html

Alison