Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:55:22 EDT
<< I recall once reading a remark by Loren Cordain that he permits
 himself one "anything goes" meal per week, to relieve stress and
 remain in touch.  In our culture the effort to maintain
 paleo-purity can itself be a high-stress proposition, and I
 suspect this can be as dangerous as anything we might otherwise
 eat. >>

But I find this odd. I would never want to splurge out. Does this mean eating
a huge piece of chocolate cake, or a mountain of french fries, or what? If I
did that, I would feel sick.  Since I feel so much better when I eat right,
and so bad when I eat wrong, I have no incentive to eat wrong. I find it hard
to see why there's a problem.

Charles
San Diego, CA