Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 02:01:54 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings,
If I may offer my situation in return: I too generally have this
dilemma.  Oddly enough it intensifies if I eat raw things for a couple
of meals.  I have always related it to the body discarding "nasties"
that it no longer has to deal with.  Raw fruits and some raw veggies
will really accelerate the process all the way up to sinus drainage.

As an experiment you might try a glass of orange juice with a raw egg
blended in to it.  I find that this will really set me off on the
cleansing route.  If it does the same to you it may be a good clue to
the real nature of your trouble.   Another test is to eat totally cooked
food for 3 meals and see if the problem dies down.  For me it always
does after one meal.

Anyway, just some thoughts.   :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com
Dare to learn the political truth! - http://www.self-gov.org/quiz