Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:21:23 -0700
Hi Paleopundits,
Since I have turned paleo, I have been healthier than ever before and have
not had a cold or malady for about 2 years. I am rid of the myriad of
symptoms of disease that I had lived with for 40 odd years!
However, I have a frog in my throat. What is that all about, please? I
constantly have to clear my throat. The only unpaleo things I could be
affected by are: fruits that probably have pesticides on them, accidentally
I could be eating grain fed meat sometimes, the air is very dirty and there
are 'chemtrails' in the sky every time I look up on a sunny day. We have
well water that leaves a green residue on the tub. I drink Chinese teas
most of the time that could contain fluoride. Could these things be causing
this problem?
Are there any paleocures for this? My 13 year old daughter said to me, "You
eat so well, Mum, you shouldn't be having to clear your throat all the time."
Otherwise I feel great and have lots of energy. If I ever eat a "foreign
protein' such as dairy, gluten or nuts, I break out in a mouth sore, I itch
or get RLS, so I have to eat properly or suffer.

Any ideas?

Paleobest,

Susan